The Summer Split of the League of Legends Championship Series (LCS) is ongoing. The teams participating in the event will battle it out in the grand final and the lower bracket finals. This will determine who will be the final LCS champion and the qualifying teams for Worlds 2022.
The 10 teams participating in the event will play in a double round-robin best-of-one format. The eight teams that qualify for the event will then be placed in the playoff. Fans can watch the event on the official LCS Twitch channel.
The teams participating are:
- Evil Geniuses
- 100 Thieves
- Team Liquid
- Counter Logic Gaming
- Golden Guardians
Betting Tips for League of Legends
Before making a bet, you must understand the odds and how they are presented. Another essential aspect is double-checking if other bookmakers have the same game at a better profit. Doing so will allow you to make an informed decision and profit more.
Here are the betting markets available for League of Legends on most esports bookmarkers: (are these considered “markets”?)
- Match Winner: Betting on the winner of the match
- First Blood: Betting on a specific team to get the first kill in a game.
- First Team to 10 Kills: Betting on a particular team to be the first to reach ten kills in a match.
- Most Kills: Betting on a team of your choice to obtain the most kills in a game.
- Team to Slay First Dragon: Betting on one specific team to be the first to slay a dragon in a game.
- Team to Destroy First Tower: Betting on one specific team to be the first to destroy a tower in a game.
- Total Kills Scored: Betting on the number of kills to be over or under on a number provided by your chosen bookmaker.
- Tournament Winner: Betting on a specific team winning a particular tournament.
Monkey Knife Fight is an excellent site for fantasy players and esports betting enthusiasts, especially in the US. The website includes some of the major esports betting markets with the addition of quality sign-up offers and a $5 free bet.
Predictions for League of Legends
As the LCS teams prepare to meet again, here are predictions based on statistics.
Evil Geniuses vs. TSM
Evil Geniuses stand at the top of the table for a good reason. They have maintained top form and are predicted to win against TSM, who can’t seem to find stable ground yet. Evil Geniuses might not only win the match but take first blood, first dragon, and have the most kills of the match.
CLG vs. Cloud9
The match between CLG and Cloud9 will be a primarily competitive one. Regardless, CLG is predicted to win the game, take first blood, and have the most kills of the match. Cloud9, however, is predicted to take the first dragon.
Cloud9 vs. 100 Thieves
The team 100 Thieves has stood its ground in several matches and will not go down against Cloud9. Cloud9 is predicted to take the first dragon, but 100 Thieves will come out on top, taking first blood and having the most kills.
Immortals Progressive vs. Golden Guardians
Although they stand at the bottom of the table, Immortals Progressive and Golden Guardians will do their best to come out victorious. However, Golden Guardians are predicted to win the match, taking first blood and having the most kills, leaving only the first dragon to the Immortals.
New customers at Monkey Knife Fight can receive 100% on their first deposit up to $100. Bonus is provided instantly upon deposit.