When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To deliver the purchased product or service requested
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, and to send you occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc., as well information about our affiliates’ and partners’ products, services, or events that may interest you.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We disclose your information in the following ways:
- We may disclose your information with vendors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
- We may disclose your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, or parent companies and any subsidiaries they own, including when we collaborate in providing services to you.
- We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets. We may disclose your information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Your information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We may also provide non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 21 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on September 17, 2023
Global Gaming Business
1000 Nevada Way, Suite 204
Boulder City, NV 89005